We believe that the day you pick out your Christmas Tree is truly the start of the festive season. We want to ensure that day is special but also safe and enjoyed by everyone.
Here are some of the measures we’re putting in place to ensure everyone is safe whilst visiting the farm:
- Please maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between yourself and others whilst at the farm.
- We encourage face coverings to be worn throughout the farm including all outside areas and whilst in the barn, unless exempt.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the farm for use by staff and customers.
- Our preferred payment method is via card or Apple Pay.
- PPE screens are in place around the payment area.
- Staff have been trained on Covid guidelines/measures and will be wearing face coverings, unless exempt.
- Extra signage will be at the farm to remind everyone of farm rules and to socially distance.
- Separate entrance and exit and one-way system in place where required.
- Whilst we understand choosing your perfect tree is a magical experience, this year we’re under strict guidelines and regulations and discourage multiple people from households visiting the farm.
- The farm is a venue that allows you to choose your perfect tree, unfortunately it’s not to be used as a place to meet with your friends and family, or a day out for the children.
- Whilst booking is not required, at busy times there may be car parking restrictions so we can limit the number of people on site. Generally, we’re busier at the weekends so if possible, we would encourage visiting during our weekday opening hours.
- If you’ve been exposed to someone who has tested positive with Covid-19, or are experiencing symptoms, please do not visit the farm.
- For the safety of all staff and customers, if anyone is in breach of these guidelines, they’ll be asked to leave the farm immediately – we want to make sure everyone stays safe.
- Whilst we’ll continue to offer delivery, we won’t be able to go indoors so the tree will need to be left outside.
- The barn will be open with a selection of Christmas decorations to complement your tree. We’ve displayed these in a way that allows for easy, clear viewing, so please try not to handle the decorations unless intending to purchase.